Google+ Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

White Fish with Bruschetta (salsa) Topping



I am back....I did miss you. A few folks have actually asked me for some fish recipes so here is a very simple one. At least simple for me because instead of chopping ingredients for a typical bruschetta, I used West Point Market Salsa. The grocer's salsa is tangy and fresh tasting. It includes tomato, green chilies, jalapeno peppers,, onion, garlic, bell peppers, strawberries, cilantro, balsamic vinegar, lime juice and salt and pepper.

Entree: White Fish. I used a flounder, but have also done with talapia or orange roughy. I coated it with panko crusts and baked.

Side: Asparagus with Prosciutto. As the asparagus was roasting I sauteed prosciutto bits and diced shallots. I drizzled a little olive oil over them before serving.

Wine: Hop Kiln Thousand Flowers

Enjoy,
Jo

No comments: